For this month’s Let’s Draw Sherlock!
Mycroft won’t take none of you crap ‘bout his diet, Sherlock. Hehe.
I did the sketching in Photoshop, outline and basic coloring and text in Illustrator, and color editing and light/shadows back in Photoshop.
Considering I’m having to back-learn Illustrator and Photoshop, I’m pretty proud of this( I’m used to Illustrator/Photoshop CS5). Illustrator CS2 doesn’t have a blob brush. That make life a bit harder (and the outlines bigger than I wanted). But I’m really happy with it!! :D
- otherstrange likes this
- omtivi likes this
- jifman05 likes this
- bagumbo likes this
- creatingmyowndreams reblogged this from letsdrawsherlock
- bookworm-17 likes this
- bakerstreetdoctor likes this
- katiemomo likes this
- carletoncolton likes this
- oneerrantcurl likes this
- wtspears likes this
- mjc1990 likes this
- mariina-of-baker-st likes this
- creatingmyowndreams likes this
- sherlockpins likes this
- pygmypuffgonebonkers reblogged this from letsdrawsherlock
- pygmypuffgonebonkers likes this
- midnightxmonster likes this
- letsdrawsherlock reblogged this from creatingmyowndreams